- NEW: ORSC Fundamentals as an online course in a virtual classroom.
Discover relationship systems coaching
The ORSC virtual Fundamentals course benefits any experienced coach who is interested in expanding their coaching skills. It requires at least a bachelor-level background or mental aptitude.
Participants come from diverse backgrounds including personal, executive and organisational coaches, leaders and managers, HR, L&D and therapists.
Your results after ORSC virtual Fundamentals
After completing the ORSC virtual Fundamentals course, you will be ready to:
- Discover the deeper meaning behind systems
- Leverage the wisdom and power of systems to achieve common goals
- Facilitate transformative change in teams, organisations and relations
- Use alignment skills to resolve conflicts
- Understand cross-referral partnerships
Content of ORSC virtual Fundamentals
Master the essentials of Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC™) with the ORSC virtual Fundamentals course. You have the choice of attending this course as a standalone workshop or combining it with the ORSC™ Intermediate course.
This 4x half-day sessions online workshop gives you a solid understanding of this ground-breaking coaching system. You’ll discover the five key ORSC™ tools, which you can immediately apply to your work.
These tools are:
- Coaching the ‘third entity’: Exerting power and influence over relationships
- Designing partnership alliances: Building co-responsibility
- Alignment skills: Setting boundaries without losing sight of common interests
- Deep democracy: What roles can teach you about relationships
- Creating a relationship myth: Shaping a meaningful narrative for change
Price and Package deals
The investment in this course is € 835,00 (excl. VAT).
If you intend to do both Virtual Fundamentals and Virtual Intermediate or ORS@Work you can register with an attractive package discount. See ORSC | Package deals for more information.
Dates & Locations
Monday 01 February 2021 - Virtual Class (EN)Pre-register
Back to overview