- Walk the Talk; personal development for ORSC™ relationship systems coaches
- Learn what it means to walk the talk of right relationship
- This program can be used to earn 18 ICF Resource Development credits
Be in right relationship
The Walk the Talk (CRR Global) course benefits any professional interested in expanding their relationship systems- and coaching skills. It requires at least a bachelor-level background or mental aptitude and successful completion of an ORSC™ Introductory course (Fundamentals or ORS@Work).
Participants come from diverse backgrounds including personal, executive and organisational coaches, leaders and managers, HR, L&D and therapists.
Your results after Walk the Talk (CRR Global)
- Refresh your knowledge and application of Relationship Systems work
- Deepen your relationship with yourself, in the company of colleagues
- Dare yourself to look from the outside in
- Discover your impact as experienced by others
- Learn how to ‘Walk the Talk of Right
- Learn how to be better in relationship with self and others
- Learning new tools not taught in the ORSC™ series
Content of Walk the Talk (CRR Global)
Walk the Talk is a three-days transformative training program that expands on key concepts you learn during the ORSC™ courses. You will learn to deepen the exploration of being in right relationship with self, with other and with our larger world.
“Walking your talk” is such a familiar statement and yet so much easier said than done. We live and coach in a world caught up in turmoil, often at the expense of paying attention to how our own internal system responds to external disturbances.
As ORSC™ professionals, we all have extended our hands and our hearts in service of something bigger than ourselves. What does it mean to live this work, not only to practice it with clients? This course offers you the chance to walk the talk of right relationship yourself.
The investment in this course is € 1.699,00. Additional catering and facility costs are € 262,50. All prices are excl. VAT.
Dates & Locations
Friday 12 March 2021 - Amsterdam (EN)Pre-register
Back to overview