- ORSC™ Intermediate is the upper-level training for ORSC™ certification
- It expands on key concepts you learn during the introductory ORSC™ Fundamentals or ORS@Work courses
- It gives you the skills you need to help teams and relationships reach their full potential
Discover relationship systems and learn how to coach them
Who is this training for?
The ORSC™ Intermediate course benefits any professional who is interested in expanding their leadership and coaching skills. It requires at least a bachelor-level background or mental aptitude and successful completion of an ORSC™ Introductory course (Fundamentals or ORS@Work).
Participants come from diverse backgrounds including:
- Personal, executive and organisational coaches
- Agile coaches and project managers
- Organisational leaders and team managers
- HR, OD and L&D professionals and consultants
- Teachers and trainers
- Mediators and lawyers
- Relationship and family therapists
- Organisational development and HR consultants
- Anyone whose work focuses on systems and relationships
The ORSC™ Intermediate course gives you the skills you need to help teams and relationships reach their full potential. After completing the ORSC™ Intermediate course, you will be ready to:
- Integrate all the ORSC™ tools and methods you’ve acquired
- Completing the Intermediate course qualifies you for the ORSC™ certification program
- Manage emotionally intense topics in personal or organisational relationships
- Defeat the ‘Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse’ (highly negative conflict styles)
- Understand how inner and outer roles impact the stability of relationships
- Periodically renew relationship structures to avoid ‘role nausea’ and rigidity
- Handle diversity issues in relationships (My Land, Your Land, Our Land)
- Identify critical components of relationship fulfilment
Content of ORSC™ Intermediate
The ORSC™ Intermediate course is a four-part training program that completes your mastery of Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching. It expands on key concepts you learn during the introductory ORSC™ Fundamentals or ORS@Work courses and is the upper-level training for ORSC™ certification.
Learn to navigate organisational change with this innovative approach to coaching and leadership. During the four three-day modules of the Intermediate course, you will fully discover the importance of emotions in human relationship systems. You will learn to help others identify their ‘locus of control’, empowering them to embrace change and thrive in relationship settings.
The ORSC™ Intermediate course consists of four modules completed in the following order:
- ORSC™ Intelligence: A roadmap for change
- ORSC™ Geography: Roles & structure
- ORSC™ Path: Vision & potential
- ORSC™ Systems Integration: Moving towards mastery
After completion, you receive 72 ICF CCEUs.
Price and package deals
The investment in this course is € 5.420,00. Additional catering and facility costs are € 1.050,00. All prices are excl. VAT.
If you intend to do both Intermediate and Fundamentals or ORS@Work you can register with an attractive package discount. See ORSC | Package deals for more information.
Dates & Locations
Friday 12 March 2021 - Hoofddorp (EN)Pre-register
Friday 09 July 2021 - Munich (EN)Pre-register
Friday 05 November 2021 - Geneva (EN)Pre-register
Back to overview