- ORSC™ is a powerful tool that reshapes your approach to relationships
- The Fundamentals course is the introduction to the ORSC™ training program
- It is the world’s only ICF-accredited training for relationship systems coaches
Discover relationship systems and learn how to coach them
Who is this training for?
The ORSC™ Fundamentals course benefits any experienced coach who is interested in expanding their coaching skills. It requires at least a bachelor-level background or mental aptitude. Participants come from diverse backgrounds including:
- Personal, executive and organisational coaches
- Agile coaches and project managers
- Teachers and trainers
- Mediators and lawyers
- Relationship and family therapists
- Organisational development and HR consultants
- Anyone whose work focuses on systems and relationships
After completing the ORSC™ Fundamentals course, you will be ready to:
- Discover the deeper meaning behind systems
- Leverage the wisdom and power of systems to achieve common goals
- Facilitate transformative change in teams, organisations and relations
- Use alignment skills to resolve conflicts
- Understand cross-referral partnerships
Content of ORSC™ Fundamentals
Master the essentials of Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC™) with the ORSC™ Fundamentals course. You have the choice of attending this course as a standalone workshop or combining it with the ORSC™ Intermediate course.
The Fundamentals course is your entry point into the world of ORSC™, putting you on a track to the ORSC™ Intermediate level and the CRR Global ORSC™ Coaching Certification program.
This two-day workshop gives you a solid understanding of this ground-breaking coaching system. You’ll discover the five key ORSC™ tools, which you can immediately apply to your work. These tools are:
- Coaching the ‘third entity’: Exerting power and influence over relationships
- Designing partnership alliances: Building co-responsibility
- Alignment skills: Setting boundaries without losing sight of common interests.
- Deep democracy: What roles can teach you about relationships.
- Creating a relationship myth: Shaping a meaningful narrative for change
Discover the ground-breaking ORSC™ model for coaching teams, families, couples and organisations. Whether your specialisation is personal coaching, family therapy or business coaching, the ORSC™ model will change the way you work.
By completing the ORSC™ Fundamentals course, you earn 12 CCEUs (ICF).
Price and package deals
The investment in this course is € 835,00. Additional catering and facility costs are € 175,00. All prices are excl. VAT.
If you intend to do both Fundamentals and Intermediate or ORS@Work you can register with an attractive package discount. See ORSC | Package deals for more information.
Dates & Locations
Friday 05 March 2021 - Amsterdam (EN)Pre-register
Friday 26 March 2021 - Virtual Class (EN)Pre-register
Friday 21 May 2021 - Geneva (EN)Pre-register
Back to overview