- Use tools and techniques that help you and your partner facilitate together
- Learn to create successful, transformative, high-impact learning together
- Create consistently and intentionally together in training or coaching
- Co-deliver in-sync with your partner
Alchemy (CRR Global)
Alchemy focuses on co-delivery. In the course you will learn facilitation skills that help your participants engage, retain learning and be inspired to use the tools and concepts you provide. The dynamic of two people facilitating together creates a deep connection with and a sense of energy and safety that support learning that sticks. You will learn how to deliver in-sync with your partner.
This 3-day program is for coaches, facilitators, team leaders and business owners who want to create and deliver seamlessly and in-sync with others. Best will be to sign in together with the partner you often co-deliver with so you will get inspired together and get most out of it. The course is in English, so good understanding of the English language is necessary.
This training will enable you to:
- Ensure the learning sticks by setting participants up for success
- Point participants' attention to what you want them to learn
- Have fluid, meaningful debriefs that cement this new learning
- Give generous and incisive feedback
- Shift from focusing on your agenda to focusing on what your learners need
- Trust yourself so you can tear up your script and respond to what's needed
- Create more of your intended learning by working with what's in the room
In this training you will be working on the following competence(s):
- Conversational skills
- External orientation
The investment in this course is € 1.495,00. Additional costs for catering and facility are € 262,50 and for materials € 51,88. All prices are excl. VAT.
Dates & Locations
Friday 23 April 2021 - Amsterdam (EN)Pre-register
Friday 18 June 2021 - Munich (EN)Pre-register
Back to overview