In many countries lockdown measures are slowly being lifted. We are keen to support you and your organization with our open courses and classes in the best way possible. Courses are available in virtual classrooms and we are happy to start face to face courses again in June. Please find below our update on how we will facilitate safe environments for you and your employees while studying.
Open courses by Schouten University of Applied Sciences
Online open courses for Co-Active® Coaching and ORSC™ are now available via virtual classrooms. New in-person courses are planned from June 1st. Of course the health of our students and trainers are put first. We apply the specific government regulations per country in order to create a safe educational environment in every location.
Enroll now and if there are any consequences for your specific in-person course, we will update you by e-mail. We guarantee that you can always attend your course at a later date. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Schouten Global May 2020 update
We are happy to announce Schouten Global will start delivering some face to face classes again in June. Depending on the government measures in different European countries, and our customers’ corona policies, we plan to deliver more classes in the fall.
Our industry organization NRTO (Dutch Council for Training and Education) has issued a corona protocol to ensure everyone’s health is safeguarded during classes. All our staff and faculty are instructed to act according to this corona protocol, which you can find here.
Of course, National Governmental guidelines are always leading and our project leads will align our customer’s corona policies with ours, in order to create clear guidelines for trainers and participants for each in-company project.
Key points of the corona protocol
In general, the governmental guidelines by RIVM (Dutch Governmental Institute for Public Health and Environment) will be followed. Please find a summary here. These guidelines are made for the Netherlands. For other countries, please refer to the national guidelines.
The key points of the guidelines are:
- Maintain 1,5 meter distance from each other and the participants
- Do not touch your face
- Wash your hands a minimum of 6 x per day, as per instructions. Certainly before you eat, after you have been to the toilet, after traveling on public transport and after cleaning
- Do not shake hands
- Cough and sneeze into your (inner) elbow and use paper tissues
- Do not share your work with others
- Keep objects and tables clean and disinfected
- Avoid, wherever possible, traveling by public transport and do not carpool
- Any member of staff or participant showing (light) symptoms such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, temperature (from 38 degrees C) should stay at home
- Any member of staff or participant must not come to class if anyone in their household has a temperature (from 38 degrees C) and/or is feverish
The guidelines also have clear measures for hygiene. That means that at each training/exam location (at the entrance and all classrooms) the following must be present:
- disinfectant hand gel
- paper hand towels
- disinfectant spray for surfaces.
For more guidelines, click here to view the protocol
For more information please contact your Schouten Global contact person.
Back to overview