- Pursuit excellence
- Run effective meetings
- Lead with purpose
- Be a conscious leader
- Succeed as a First-Time Manager
- Attitudes of the manager
- Take your leadership to the next level
- Make Performance Reviews Mean Something
- Strategies for Effective Talent Management
- Learn to think in a strategic way
- Create innovation
- Enhance your attitude as a leader
- Grasp the principles of design thinking
- Manage conflicts
- Manage diversity
- Create and relay the vision
- Ensure accountability in your team
- Be accountable as a leader
- Engage remote team members
- Drive results and motivate
- Develop & coach people
- Build a fearless team.
- Build a successful high performing team
- Confront the 5 dysfunctions of a team
- Manage the wellbeing of the team
We know how crucial it is to walk our talk and therefore we:
- Co-create and co-design together with you, business owners and and the leaders who are the focus group.
- Address the outer levels of business challenges, skills and behaviors, and the inner levels of our beliefs, mindsets and attitudes, our thinking and feeling and ultimately our being.
- Create consciousness and change in our automated doing and habits through various, sometimes out of the comfort zone interventions.
- Start with 100% ownership by the leaders, which we realize by letting them set their own compass: who do they want to be as a leader: challenge them to clarify their ambition, dreams, values, strengths, and learning objectives.
- Jointly start a leadership journey linking this leadership development to solving current business challenges such as change, lean, agile and innovation, and as such continuously improving our leadership and business results.