Train your trainers: turn your technical trainers into Certified Executive Engineer Trainers
In a fast changing and complex business environment it comes down to the quality ánd the speed of learning that define your success. You want to exceed customer expectations. And you not rarely need to be compliant to ensure safety and replicability. To achieve this all employees need to have the right skills and mindset. CEET Qualified trainers enable and guarantee all your staff to learn at the speed of business. CEET connects you to a new phase, demanding fast knowledge sharing and employee interactions.
The CEET program
Training skills can be trained, tested and certified. The CEET program enables technical experts to become effective, well-trained trainers that are able to transfer knowledge and enable your staff to learn new skills fast and effectively.
When technical experts design a learning program, it can be a challenge to keep both the content and process in scope, while staying sensitive to the dynamics of the group.
- Make the transition from one-way sending information, to real learning facilitation
- Include both online and offline learning experiences
- Learn to focus on strongly combining group dynamics with didactic skills
- Learn how to instruct, encourage educational conversations and use case studies
- Understand a learning journey and learner engagement
Why certify your technical trainers?
In your highly technical environment, the ability to transfer knowledge and learn new skills is essential for your business success and competitive edge.
- Certified trainers add value and consistency to the quality of your products and services
- Complex technical knowledge needs strict explanation and expert training
- Compliance demands ask of your industry to ensure safety and replicability
- The speed of learning dictate requirements at the same level in all countries/locations
What does a CEET program look like?
- Blended learning program – 100% virtual is also possible
- Dutch and English language
- Innovative setup with didactic techniques, lots of interaction and theory where it adds value
- Participants do a pre-assignment
- 4 days training
- 1 day examination
- Participants do a post-assignment
The best partner on all levels
Our partner, the CEET Institute is specialized in training and certifying technical trainers all over the world. CEET cooperates with KIWA Global Certifiers.
The CEET certificate comes in three levels: the Yellow level is individual oriented and includes basic coaching, mentoring and instructing skills. The Green level is group oriented and covers tools to transfer knowledge and inspire within a didactic role. The Black level is design oriented and is for professionals responsible for learning visions and ultimate training scenarios.
Take the lead
Contact us if you want to know more about how CEET can support your staff to learn at the speed of business.