- The second phase of becoming a professional Co-Active® coach
- Position yourself to become an ICF-accredited Co-Active® coach
- Promotes higher performance, stronger connections and deeper fulfillment
Coach confidently, in your own unique style
Who is this training for?
Co-Active® Coaching is a proven transformational coaching method, embraced by independent and internal coaches in professional and private coaching settings. The methods are also ideal for (HR) managers, L&D professionals, trainers, teachers and anyone whose work involves helping others achieve their full potential. Participants must have completed the Co-Active® Fundamentals course.
The Co-Active® Coaching Intermediate course teaches you how to:
- Use visualization and imagery to help clients define their futures
- Support people in discovering their values, purpose and potential
- Identify your clients’ self-defeating influences
- Coach clients for opportunity-based rather than circumstance-based planning
- Create a plan using our innovative 'right brain' planning method
- Use new techniques to get clients to take dynamic, sustainable, effective action
- Coach your client using the principles of fulfillment, balance and process
Changing people, transforming lives
Content of Co-Active® Coaching Intermediate
The Co-Active® model focuses on the individual as a whole, not just one aspect of their lives. As a result, it does not compartmentalize people. It sees everyone as multi-faceted and dynamic.
As a coach, the Co-Active® model allows you to work on whichever topic(s) your client chooses. Whether a client wants coaching on boardroom challenges, career development or relationships, Co-Active® coaching gives you the tools to meet their needs more effectively.
Coach any client on any topic, with the coaching world’s most flexible and proven model at your fingertips. Here’s what to expect in the Intermediate course:
- In-depth training on all aspects of the Co-Active® coaching model
- Preparation for the ICF-accredited Co-Active Certification level
- Courses taught in English, unless stated otherwise (Dutch, German or Chinese)
The Co-Active® Intermediate program consists of four parts:
- Fulfillment: Finding deeper meaning and satisfaction in life
- Balance: Powerful choices and effective actions
- Process: The full richness of every moment
- Synergy: Co-Active Coaching
Price and package deals
The investment in this course is € 4.780,00. Additional catering and facility costs are € 1.050,00. All prices are excl. VAT.
The Co-Active® program consists of three parts: Fundamentals, Intermediate and Certification. If you intend to do both Fundamentals and Intermediate you can register with an attractive package discount. See Co-Active Coaching | Package deals for more information.
Dates & Locations
Thursday 18 March 2021 - Hoofddorp (EN)Pre-register
Thursday 18 March 2021 - Virtual Class (EN)Pre-register
Friday 23 April 2021 - Heidelberg (EN)Pre-register
Friday 21 May 2021 - Opfikon (zurich) (EN)Pre-register
Friday 04 June 2021 - Amsterdam (EN)Pre-register
Friday 11 June 2021 - Berlin (EN)Pre-register
Friday 11 June 2021 - Munich (EN)Pre-register
Friday 25 June 2021 - Geneva (EN)Pre-register
Friday 17 September 2021 - Opfikon (zurich) (EN)Pre-register
Friday 05 November 2021 - Vienna (EN)Pre-register
Friday 12 November 2021 - Stockholm (EN)Pre-register
Back to overview